Friday, December 12, 2008

MoCCA Moves!

According to Ace MacDonald over at Publishers Weekly's The Beat, the annual MoCCA sow in New York has a new home, the much celebrated 69th Regiment Armory. Swank! I really like the Armory, it's a massive, yet beautiful room with mile-high ceilings and a very chill atmosphere. I am enthused. Look at me being enthused.




In other news, so I come into my office today and find one of my co-workers has received a book for Xmas entitled, Stuff White People Like, based on the website I guess. But I pick it up and open it to any random page and am hit smack in the face with a picture of Ho12 pal and soon to be contributor, Chris "G$" Garrison. Who shared several small apartments with yours truely in the early 90s. Neat!



Ho12 XXX-Mas Party tomorrow night, bitches.

1 comment:

Chris_Garrison said...

I just noticed that you started this blog. Nice!

By the way, that's not me in that picture. I know it looks like me. So much so, in fact, that it might as well be me. But just for the record . . . it's not.