Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Monsters!

So I just ruined a large pile of 11x17 paper and am feeling guilty about it.  So it's not a total wash, I am going to do a bunch of monsters on them in a salute to Halloween being around the corner.   Here are the two I did at the office tonight.





These kinda go along with my running theme of late, creatures of darkness. This past summer I worked on a project for an art show in Los Angles at Chris Prynoski's animation studio, Titmouse, Inc. the theme of which was a Tribute to Gary Gygax. My piece was a recreated notebook from a High School junior, complete with cribbed calculus notes and about a dozen or so highly rendered pencil drawings of monsters and mayhem. It turned out really well and more then likely you will see it in print before MoCCA 2009.

Cheese


No comments: