Friday, October 31, 2008

Some Milk-Teeth mentions




Tom Spurgeon and I haven't always seen eye to eye, but I respect his opinion and his obvious love of comics. Earlier this week he wrote up a nice little review of Kate Allen's Milk-Teeth, which I mentioned before was a big hit for the Ho12 table at SPX this year.

He likes it a lot.


Eric Reynolds from Fantagraphic's FLOG! also mentioned Kate in his SPX report, saying:

At the end of SPX, Kate walked up to me and gave me a very sweet - if slightly creepy (in a good way) - drawing of my baby daughter, which I was extremely touched by! So I was even more pleased when I got home and discovered that I liked her comic [Milk-Teeth].


Kate also has started a new blog of her own, she's got a little SPX report up there now, more to follow I am told.

Check it out to the big dog.


UPDATE: Monday, Nov. 3, 2008

Another well deserved rave for Milk-Teeth from our Canadian pals over at Inkstuds. Bravo!

You can buy Milk-Teeth here.

No comments: